Update current nginx in experimental and then in current and later in stable to 1.3.8
Changelog for nginx:
Changes with nginx 1.3.8 30 Oct 2012
- Feature: the "optional_no_ca" parameter of the "ssl_verify_client" directive.
Thanks to Mike Kazantsev and Eric O'Connor.
- Feature: the $bytes_sent, $connection, and $connection_requests variables can now be used not only in the "log_format" directive.
Thanks to Benjamin Grössing.
- Feature: the "auto" parameter of the "worker_processes" directive.
- Bugfix: "cache file ... has md5 collision" alert.
- Bugfix: in the ngx_http_gunzip_filter_module.
- Bugfix: in the "ssl_stapling" directive.
Changes with nginx 1.3.7 02 Oct 2012
- Feature: OCSP stapling support.
Thanks to Comodo, DigiCert and GlobalSign for sponsoring this work.
- Feature: the "ssl_trusted_certificate" directive.
- Feature: resolver now randomly rotates addresses returned from cache.
Thanks to Anton Jouline.
- Bugfix: OpenSSL 0.9.7 compatibility.
|10/12/12||NONE||NONE||Finding Volunteers to update|
|11/03/12||funtoo.org||~*||update in current to 1.3.8 hardmasked|
|11/10/12||funtoo.org||~*||update in current to 1.3.8|
|11/17/12||funtoo.org||*||update in stable to 1.3.8|
volunteers please leave a note here or give me a ping