I have a compilation error when I executed the following : emerge -u app-text/rarian.
If I set LINGUAS="en", it compiles fine.
If LINGUAS="fr", I have the following error :
>>> Failed to emerge app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2, Log file:
* Messages for package app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2:
* ERROR: app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2 failed (compile phase):
* emake failed
* If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2'`,
* the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2'`.
* The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2/temp/build.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2/temp/environment'.
* Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2/work/rarian-0.8.1'
* S: '/var/tmp/portage/app-text/rarian-0.8.1-r2/work/rarian-0.8.1'